- This event has passed.
Agile for Courses, Projects and Papers
December 6 @ 6:30 pm
This meetup is run by the students! Facilitated by an experienced and certified agile coach, students decide what challenges most impede their learning and collaborate on exploring potential agile solutions.
Strategy Board: https://trello.com/b/PTYWnhQL
1. [10 min] Track summary results from previous meetup.
2. [10 min] Create and rank wishes. Add to Wish List by answering the question: What do you wish for that would help academically? Use vote button in trello for wishes you think we should spend time fixing.
4. [10 mins] Create and Rank Blockers. Use mindmap and dot voting to discover and rank things that prevent our wishes from happening.
5. [15 mins] Create Strategies. Begin filling in Strategy Table and answering: What strategies could help overcome blockers?
6. [15 min] “Agilize”. Who are we making awesome with this strategy? What would make us feel safe using this strategy?
7. [5 min] Verify Definition of Done.
Repeat as time permits.